Who we are looking for
- Building brand-new Shopify stores and looking for the best technical solutions together with the team
- Providing storefront development based on a custom design
- Developing new features based on customer feedback
- Setting up all the functions of the store to make it work even better
What we expect from you
- Experience with the Shopify platform is a big advantage.
- You're able to take responsibility for complex tasks: provide technical analysis based on business requirements, gather necessary feedback from your colleagues, implement it, and successfully deploy your solution. Ideally, you love to work this way.
- You have good communication skills, are proactive, capable of open discussion, can present and defend your solution, as well as accept constructive feedback.
- You have experience working remotely, and although our office in Prague-Karlin is fully available for you, our team is remote-first.
Why join us
- We are no startup, "business as usual" company, or even corporate. We are a dynamic company that combines the best from each world. A company where people enjoy working and create value.
- If you're interested in e-commerce, you will have the opportunity to cooperate with experts from companies like Google, Avast, Isobar, or Expando.
- The apps and online stores that we create have a significant impact on the businesses of our partners, often seen immediately. We are confident in our ability to provide additional value and enhance the overall success of our clients.
- We don't have any external investors (nor are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way – things that just make sense to us and our clients. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we are also helping others in need.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose a place and time for their work. Because we care about the outputs and results.