Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will help us with BI development. We currently have 1 team member responsible for BI and looking to expand the team. You can be working both part-time or full-time, depending on your preferences.
- Development of the current BI infrastructure
- Connecting new data sources from external services, e.g. Intercom
- Creating new data models from the app’s data
- DevOps on BI data
- On-demand BI analyses
- 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Python and Airflow experience
Challenges ahead of us
- Connecting new services
- Creating data models for new app’s data
- Migration from Universal GA to GA4
- Developing device fingerprinting
- Mixpanel implementation
Our tech stack
Development: Airflow, Python, Postgres
Tools: DataStudio, Google Sheets, JIRA, Slack, Notion, Loom
Infrastructure: Heroku, DigitalOcean
Why join us
- Our apps and online stores have a real impact on clients' businesses—often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way—things that just make sense to us and our clients. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we are also helping others in need and respect our planet. That's why this year we aim to become a carbon-neutral company.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose a place and time of their work. Because we care about the outputs and results.