Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our Agency team that builds Shopify stores for our clients. You’ll be executing integrations with Shopify and other apps or services via the Shopify API. By joining a seven-member team, you’ll be responsible for delivering a complete solution for clients’ stores.
- You enjoy solving complex tasks and challenges by connecting two or more systems together
- You have experience with connecting various systems via API. Knowledge of the Shopify API is nice to have.
- You can take overall responsibility for bigger tasks. You can do technical analysis based on business requirements, gather required inputs from the teams, implement, and oversee the new feature's successful deployment.
- You are comfortable communicating with other teams/colleagues or our clients. You are proactive, open to suggestions and feedback, and can pitch and prove your solution.
- You have experience working remotely. Not just because of Covid. We have an office in Prague - Karlin that is fully available for you but our team is remote-first.
- Being able to communicate in Czech is a plus.
Our tech stack
- Python, GraphQL, Rest Web API, TypeScript, React
- Tools: Slack, JIRA, Notion, Loom
Why join us
- Our apps and online stores have a real impact on clients' businesses—often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way—things that just make sense to us and our clients. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we are also helping others in need and respect our planet. That's why this year we aim to become a carbon-neutral company.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose a place and time of their work. Because we care about the outputs and results.